Tuesday, November 11, 2014

digital study: Pattern abckground

This time where the patterny-ness was combined with the splattery ink drawing.
the original coloration of the horse is much brighter; these are the versions which will be featured on my website. That said, now that all of the digital stuff is done, i'm going to get it printed, and the version I print will be the original brighter coloration. I didn't design this character though (nor do I own him), so I've replaced him with a generic individual.

My goal was to get the each pattern section to the same level i would do when drawing little derpy pictures of my characters/to get each pattern to be it's own coherant attractive-to-look-upon image. I still have a ways to go about that. possibly turning off the lineart layer will help...
more studies will happen this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment